[Lazarus] RE : TProcess-problem (solved)

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Tue Jul 10 09:46:33 CEST 2012

On 10-07-12 08:50, Ludo Brands wrote:

>> That's under Windows, using Lazarus 0.9.30.4.
>>

> What is the fpc version? Tprocess is part of fpc. There have been some
> changes recently in trunk because of parameter quoting problems. Can you
> give an example of the executable and parameters that fail?
>
> Ludo

Hi Ludo,

I'm using fpc 2.6.0. I prefer using the stable releases.

My older version used "commandline" and that does work. This is my
old-code :
pk2cmd.CommandLine:=PicKitFile+' /B'+ExtractFilePath(PicKitFile)+' /P
/F'+PICFile+' /E /M /Y /J /R';
//pk2cmd.Executable:=PicKitFile;

So I tried to "shortcut" to the new method :
executable:=PicKitFile;
Parameter[0]:="rest of commandline"

That does not work. I have to add every parameter on its own. Then it works.

Thanks anyway,

Koenraad