[Lazarus] Lazarus helpfiles

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:54:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

> The Kylix help files are not available to every one. IMO the items available
> to every one should come first.

I guess I don't understand your reply - what is the point your are
trying to make? Are you just reiterating the fact that it is already
like that on the wiki. CHM is already the first topic on that page,
Kylix help is second from the bottom. When I added the INF information
to that page, I simply added it to the bottom of the topic list.
Somebody else since then added the Kylix info and so on.

> The next rpm/deb packages will contain lhelp and some chm files.

That should help a lot of developers. For some time now I have also
supplied pre-built binaries of DocView and INF help files on
SourceForge. Many found it easier to simply download pre-built INF
help files for FPC's Lang Ref, RTL, FCL etc than to get the sources
and build their own.

  - Graeme -