[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:26:00 CEST 2012

On 10 July 2012 18:11, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> And there is a feature request to support the new fpdoc notes.
> I don't know the state of the annotation system.

I personally thing that is tackling the problem from the wrong end. I
definitely don't want other peoples annotations in my help documents.
Such functionality needs to be added at runtime by the docs viewer.
Just my 2c.

> I can't help you there.
> Same for what image format to use, what installer to use, what version
> control system or what upgrade system.

OK, then forget about me. :) What help do you use in your applications
-  what help format and help editor do you use?

  - Graeme -