[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jul 18 11:48:47 CEST 2012

On 07/17/2012 12:15 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> And I'll say that that is absolute rubbish. fpdoc was designed as a
> source code documentation tool, and that is what it is good at. It
> definitely doesn't have the design or features required for
> application hel

I remember from our discussion some months ago that there was an
announcement that hopefully a tool will be crated, that somehow unifies
the help information generated by updating the Wiki and by using (e.g.)
fpdoc. Do you know the state of that project ? I suppose before deciding
about any other improvement for the help system - that of course needs
to be based on some common central help source repository - a decision
on this (if doable, seemingly very advantageous) project should be done.

-Michael