[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jul 18 13:04:45 CEST 2012

On 07/18/2012 12:49 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> What I was talking about in this message thread is "application help".

I see, but as the IDE _is_ an application, I feel that - if Lazarus is
supposed to provide means for application programmers to integrate a
help system in their apps and fill it with appropriate information - it
would be a good idea to do both with the same tools, leveraging both the
amount of work that needs to be done by those creating the system(s)
that allow for inputting and displaying the help content, and the
learning curve for those that as well use and help improving Lazarus (a
big plus for an open source project as Lazarus is).

-Michael