[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jul 18 15:30:36 CEST 2012

On 07/18/2012 02:30 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Well... have you decided whether you want to have tea or beer? If so,
> why?
Nope.

I just intended to provide a hint so that those that are inclined to do
some work on that behalf might consider this and might be able to do the
decision on an even broader base of information.

> In other words, if you see another possible architecture/solution,
> please share
I think I did exactly this:

My suggestion is, that the help system (displaying and help in a user
application and creating help content) Lazarus offers for it's users
should be the same that the IDE uses to provide help for the application
programmers and that enables Lazarus-contributors to create/update
Lazarus help content.

-Michael