[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jul 18 15:53:21 CEST 2012

On 07/18/2012 03:44 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Sorry, perhaps we're talking at cross-purposes which may explain some of
> the confusion.
>
> Your tea option: having another help viewer integrated is *exactly* what
> has already been proposed:
I do know.

With my contribution I just wanted to say that I think that this option
should not be put aside just because there are some difficulties
assigned to it (e.g it has been stated that fpdoc is not  perfectly
suited for the task of creating such help content. So my hint was that
in the past there has been suggestions for improvements.

Sorry for being a troll (again).
-Michael