[Lazarus] KZdesktop: tabbed IDE package

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:38:29 CEST 2012

On 23.07.2012 20:27, John Landmesser wrote:
> .. a really bad name "KZ"desktop, isn't it?!!!!

Oh come on... -.- Aren't nearly seventy years enough? Learning from the
mistakes done in history is one thing, but always pointing out something
like this... if you hadn't written this I hadn't even remotely connected
this abbreviation in any way to the abbreviation you connected it to.

Regards,
Sven
(German as well)