[Lazarus] Compiling LCL units via commandline

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Jul 25 16:38:19 CEST 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 08:39 -0300, luciano de souza wrote:
> You say that Lazbuild could be adapted. What does it mean? Should I
> call some special commandline parameters or Lazbuild should be changed
> implying an development effort under Lazbuild?
> If the reply is that the code of Lazbuild should be changed, regarding
> I don't know the code of Lazbuild, I prefer to invest in an automatic
> routine to produce the XML file since it will be simpler for us.
> But before choosing definetely Lazbuild, let me ask you: configuring
> properly fpc.cfg, there's no way to compile a project using LCL?

Well... there's still the plan to adapt fpmake so that it can compile
the lcl and applications that are using the lcl.

Coincidentally I've worked on that yesterday, and I was surprised how
easy it was. I'll continue with it but do not expect that it will become
really stable soon....

Joost van der Sluis