[Lazarus] Adds Gauge component on Lazarus

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:55:28 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 4:54 AM, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if the Lazarus team will accept the gauge component
> natively in the Lazarus, but it would be very interesting a component
> of this type available after installing the IDE. ;)

I think it will be accepted.

I am using this thread now to mention another component which should be
improved without copying code from Delphi:
  TValueListEditor
I made a basic version already some time ago. Then I studied Delphi's code
and added some skeleton methods which only have comments explaining what it
should do. Someone else can create code based on the comments.
There are many other features missing completely.
Patches are welcome.

Regards
Juha