[Lazarus] Loading an library from thread on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

fred f ffred69 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:47:54 CEST 2012

Hi guyz,

I have  been fighting few hours to solve the problem which occurs on
Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
The same code works find on U12.04 32bit or U10.04 32 or 64bit.

It is about loading an library (it doesn't matter which one, all
behave the same) from thread. When I call the same code without
threading then it works fine.
It raises an access violation and when built with all checks in
project options, then it crashes on LoadLibrary() with Range error.

Do you have any idea about change in U12.04 64bit which can do this crap?

Thanks in advance.

ff.