[Lazarus] IDE more ...

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jun 29 15:20:51 CEST 2012

It's known incomplete persistence implementation of anchordockingdsgn
package, which is a show stopper for me as well to use that docking
solution. I currently use easydockmgrdsgn package which despite it doesn't
look as beautiful as anchordockingdsgn, it works, and I can dock every
windows I want and their state would be persisted automatically. CodeTyphon
distro of Lazarus has also developed another docking solution called
GlassDocking, which AFAIR also saves everything (I'm not aware of separated
download though, you have to download the whole CodeTyphon).