[Lazarus] Background colours etc.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 22:29:58 CET 2012

On a form, I've got a TImage containing a star that changes colour to
indicate the progress of a comms protocol I'm trying to get working. It
normally shows a plain background, then a blue star showing that it's
trying to connect, which changes to red or green depending on the
result- and so on. The star images are coming from a bitmap in a
TImageList on the same form.

I'm having a lot of hassle trying to get the background colour to match
that of the form. I see from Google etc. that this has been an issue in
the past: how should I be doing it, or should I give up and just use a
square panel that changes colour?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk