[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30.4 release candidate 3 available for download
vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:46:44 CET 2012
The Lazarus team is happy to announce that Lazarus 0.9.30.4RC3 is
available for download from:
Choose your CPU / OS / distro and then the 0.9.30.4RC3 directory.
The Lazarus testing repository at
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/dists/lazarus-testing/ has been
This release candidate has been build with fpc 2.6.0 (0.9.30.2 was
built with fpc 2.4.4).
Compared with 0.9.30.4RC2 the following changes have been made:
* TAChart: Fix auto-scaling transformation with empty or infinite data
* Fixed alignment problems for ARM and SPARC CPU (issue 19109)
* Improved compatbility with fpc 2.6.1 after changes in
TStringList.Destroy which now calls Clear
Compared with 0.9.30.4RC1 the following changes have been made:
* configuration error in the windows installer has been fixed
* problems with threading under gtk2 has been fixed
* several bug fixes for the gtk2 and qt widget set interface have been
merged from trunk
Please, let me know if you find any problems with these release candidates.
Also let me know if you installed it without any problem.
More information about the Lazarus