[Lazarus] Is it meaningful or possible to change the visibility or the properties and events in a form or datamodule, ie make the private or protected?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:11:21 CET 2012

Is it meaningful or possible to change the visibility or the
properties and events in a form or datamodule, ie make the private or
protected?

Of late when I look the definition of a form, it all seems so odd to
me that properties, objects etc which are not meant to be accessible
to external modules are automatically visible.

I just want to check on how the form or module fits into the overall
program just by looking at the public and published properties. Am I
missing something about the ideas about Delphi and Lazarus which are
supposed to be obvious?

--
Frank Church