[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:12:18 CET 2012

On 1 March 2012 02:22, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:

> The results are very strange. Entering "documentation" finds almost all
> pages, because these have this keyword in the headline and navigation menu.

It even finds result pages where the entered word doesn't appear
_anywhere_ in the wiki page. Not the header, not the navigation, not
the body. See my example about "freebsd" and the tiOPF result page.

The wiki is utterly useless and broken!! If you don't know the
directly link to what you are looking for, chances are you will never
find it.

  - Graeme -