[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Mar 1 10:12:06 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 05:54 PM, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> Reading about this type of confusion - count me in - I need to ask:
> Where is the process of building up help files documented?

In fact (after the work in progress has stabilized), the documentation
should be quite short. Hopefully, finally, there should be a script to
be called (with a limited count of parameters) that in one call creates
all files for a selected help viewer (DocView, CHM, HTML, PDF, ... ???)
for all "chapters" (like IDE, Language, RTL, LCL, ...) from the
available sources (Sourcefiles, FPDoc XML, Wiki). Just dreaming ?

-Michael