[Lazarus] Project management

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 1 21:42:12 CET 2012

Am 01.03.2012 09:16, schrieb Martin Schreiber:

> Don't believe such statements, it is not true.

My experience of > 15 years of OSS development as well. Valueable
ontributors find their way to fix things, write docs etc. The people
complaining about bad tools, bad docs, bad whatever, will never be
valueable contributors. If one explains one thing or fix another for
them, those will fail with the next step then. In the beginning I wasted
a lot of time explaining people things "if you explain/fix me this, I
can start" etc. but time have shown, this makes no sense. So I just do
my work, capable and motivated people will find their way.