[Lazarus] Options dialog filter
lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Mar 3 17:29:48 CET 2012
On 03/03/2012 16:04, Juha Manninen wrote:
> I added a FilterEdit control to the Options dialog which is used for
> IDE Options and for Project Options.
> It searches from all captions form all options pages, highlights the
> matching texts and hides pages without matches.
> Please check out.
Long needed feature. great.
1) It keeps the current frame visible, even if it does not match. That
means a frame, that is not in the Tree is visible
2) It would be good to also search list/tree in the frames, like
- the names of colors on "env" > "Form Editor"
- the names of colors on Editor>Colors
- debugger general, property grid (same on "help")
- dbg, exception list
- dropdowns/checkboxes are searched, but not highlighted
- same for group-boxes / toolbar buttons
3) does not search text in radio buttons (e.ge Editor/ mouse)
Hints are not searched
More information about the Lazarus