[Lazarus] Contribute to a book instead of wiki?u

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Mar 3 21:20:42 CET 2012

> I can honestly say, in my experience LaTeX just
> made me slower. I had to fight to figure out how
> to get certain text to display correctly, because
> it was constantly some or other reserved LaTeX
> tag some something.

For me it is the other way around. The main reason being if that if I have
something in a way that I like, copying it is really
easy (even if 1 year later).

With OO I'm always thinking about how I got the effect
in that way. In Latex if I have something the way it
should look, I at the same time have the way to duplicate it.