[Lazarus] Options dialog filter

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:04:37 CET 2012

2012/3/5 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>

> A ComboBox should react on WM_SETFONT. Also CB_SETITEMHEIGHT should be
> usable to set its Height to an arbitrary value, differently for the edit
> box and the list.

ComboBoxes are currently not even included in the filtering of Options
dialogs.
RadioButton, CheckBox and GroupBox are the problem. There are so many of
them and they have caption text just like Label has. It is not very logical
that Label can be colored but the other not.

>  Does anyone have a plan to fix it?
>>

> Which interface methods are involved?

Interface? I don't know. I am talking about TControl.Color and
TControl.Font.Color.
If you know how to fix it, please tell me.

It may be related to themes as Paul Ishenin mentioned, but I have seen
colors used in other GUIs.
Besides, why can Label be colored then?

Juha