[Lazarus] Options dialog filter

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:28:08 CET 2012

2012/3/5 Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com>

> The controls Juha is talking about are those of the IDE's Options dialog.
> So I don't know whether custom drawn controls are an option there...

Exactly.
Felipe, did you look at the filtering in the Options dialog?
The code just iterates all TControls in all settings frames, changes
caption text color if the text matches, and finally hides entries to frames
which didn't have matches.
Simple and elegant, except that it does not work on Windows!

Now I have changed it to use Font.Style instead of Font.Color.
Color would be a more distinctive and stronger tool here.

Juha