[Lazarus] Reading results from a stored procedure

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu Mar 8 15:05:58 CET 2012

I use such constructs since a long time ago. Check maybe the following
points:
1. is the user connected to the database allowed to use the procedure
(grants)
2. the lazarus component should be a query allowing the application to
obtain a cursor (TSQLQuery).

Otherwise I made a quick test and it works with IB Objects.

Antonio.