[Lazarus] problem with a dbf file

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Mar 9 12:58:00 CET 2012

i have finished an application that use the TDbf and, as expected, generates
.dbf files.

I have tried the application in other PC, and dont read the .dbf file.

I have observed that in this PC, the .dbf is shown as an Excel file, maybe
due to the Panel Control Options (I dont want to "investigate" too much).

Can anybody help me with the routine to change (or at less assure) the Panel
Control Options for files, as we do the the decimal separator?

thanks in advance,

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/