[Lazarus] AGG missing 3 asm conversions to work on 64-bit CPU's

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:17:47 CET 2012

On 9 March 2012 12:51, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> IMO this should read
> "SHR is broken for signed integers in *Delphi*, so we need a correct
> additional implementation..."

In my copy of AggPas, I completely removed that comment and replaced
all three shr_xxx implementations with FPC's Sar*() calls like Florian
suggested. 90% (guesstimate) of 64-bit AggPas seems to be working
identical now to the 32-bit version. There are still some minor color
shifting that occurs on certain graphics functions, and font support
needs a bit of work. Other than that, AggPas works very nicely now.

  - Graeme -