[Lazarus] Trunk LCL-AggPas demo 1 gives segmentation fault

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:27:36 CET 2012

On 12 March 2012 16:18, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> I'm trying to track down the issue further, but so far I have reviewed
> all the freetype code, and nothing stands out as immediately wrong.

OK, the crash occurs on line 1283 of agg_font_freetype.pas unit. It is
when it references m_cur_face.glyph that the error occurs. It sees
m_cur_face.glyph is pointing to garbage, and then FT_Render_Glyph()
chokes on it.

Strangely enough, loading the m_cur_face structure via the FreeType
API never gave any problems though.

Anybody else that can put a eyeball in this piece of code? I think
I've been staring at it too long, and am missing something obvious
now.

  - Graeme -