[Lazarus] Trunk LCL-AggPas demo 1 gives segmentation fault

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:45:22 CET 2012

On 12 March 2012 17:31, Henry Vermaak wrote:
>  I presume it's a bit too much work to
> change aggpas to use the fpc freetype interface?

The fpc freetype interface unit could be used, but AggPas (as far as I
can see), has a more complete translation of the C header. But that is
not the only freetype code in AggPass - there is also a freetype glyph
cache manager implementation.

Why is the freetype header information under the FPC
packages/fcl-images/ directory, and not eg: packagse/libfreetype/ like
many of the other C header translations?

Anyway, once I get AggPas working in it's current implementation with
32-bit and 64-bit Linux, then I'll take a look at using more FPC units
and type definitions where feasible.

  - Graeme -