[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30.4RC2 available for download

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Wed Mar 14 16:07:18 CET 2012

On 07-03-12 16:44, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> The Lazarus team is happy to announce that Lazarus 0.9.30.4RC2 is
> available for download from:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/
>
> Choose your CPU / OS / distro and then the 0.9.30.4RC2 directory.
Hi,

I just tried to install lazarus on opensuse 12.1 (rpm's). After some
problems with a wrong fpc.cfg I could start lazarus. Compiling a little
test-app was OK.
But when I tried to install a package, I got complaints about not
finding the unit of the package. AFAIK, all is configured OK. Where do I
have to look ?
I tried with running startlazarus as root, but that didn't help.

Regards,

Koenraad