[Lazarus] Dockable IDE

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Mar 17 13:19:28 CET 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 12:52:12 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012, Alexander Klenin wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 21:12, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
> > <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Please create bug reports and point which exact revisions broke what.
> >
> > Although there are many minor irritations, on the whole docking works
> > fine for me for more than a year now.
>
> I also never experienced any problems; I don't use it in the IDE, but in other apps.

I use a docked IDE since years on windows, linux/qt, linux/gtk2 and
carbon.
But there are some problems. For example focus problems in the IDE,
closing windows could be easier, design windows are not yet
dockable and there are some issues with anchordocking.

Mattias