[Lazarus] Dockable IDE

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:01:44 CET 2012

>> I also never experienced any problems; I don't use it in the IDE, but in
>
>> other apps.
>

> Now I don't understand anything. Some have problems (like Dodi), and some
> doesn't have any problem ... so where is problem exactly ? ;)
>

> zeljko

My current biggest gripe with AnchorDocking is that it totally messes
up the layout when I change the display size (i.e. plug a monitor).
I dislike that it resizes proportionally all controls (even
border-docked ones) when the parent is resized, but fortunately
Mattias informed it this is an configurable and the IDE is now storing
it correctly. I also remember easily triggering crashes while changing
the layout, but I just can't trigger one right now :)

-Flávio