[Lazarus] Dropdown File list in Source Editor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:09:20 CET 2012

On 19 March 2012 15:51, zeljko <zeljko at ... wrote:

> No, SE tab control is native handle.

Umm, who made that clever decision!  I don't think I know of a single
IDE (except now for Lazarus IDE) that uses a native tab control in the
IDE editor screen. IDE's need more visual functionality than standard
"native" controls can supply - for that reason most if not all IDE's
use custom controls all over the IDE interface. eg: Delphi uses
non-native tab controls, treeviews etc. So does Qt's IDE, Java IDE's
etc.

  - Graeme -