[Lazarus] Grouping radio buttons

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 20 18:38:01 CET 2012

Martin Schreiber schrieb:
 > MSEgui TRadioButton equivalent (tbooleaneditradio) has an integer "group"
 > property as well. A useful feature.

Nice to hear. I find this principle so apparent that I was a bit
astonished that it was not implemented in TRadioButton as well.
TRadioButton also allow an arbitrary placement of the buttons but why
only 1 group?

Nevertheless, I now found a solution with TRadioGroup that solves my
current problem with radio buttons.
Thanks for all the help.

In the end such problems are also often lack of knowledge. Too bad that
I can't spent more time on experimenting with Lazarus. Mostly I have to
just get it running while I would like much more to find the most
elegant way. But that requires an excellent knowledge about all possible
ways to implement something to pick the best.