[Lazarus] Grouping radio buttons

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 07:12:41 CET 2012

Salvatore Coppola schrieb:
> Put them in varius GroupBoxes so you can use the groupbox caption to
> logically(visual) differenziate each group of radiobuttons
As already discussed, this also means to abandon individual placing of
the buttons.

I have now used one TRadioGroup and TRadioButton elements for the second
group . But only the latter can be arranged free. If I need multiple
groups of radio buttons only one can be put as I want. The other ones
are pressed into the TRadioGroup arrangement (which is not bad, but
sometimes you need more freedom).