[Lazarus] FCL-web and bandwidth usage

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 17:41:18 CEST 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
 > So next time, don't just blindly throw in various JavaScript
 > frameworks to make your web app or website look good. Think about the
 > bandwidth being used per loaded page too.

It's not only bandwith. I only use Firefox with NoScript addon which
prevents my browser from executing (Java)Script content. There are only
a very few web pages where I have switched it on. Nearly every page I
visited that did not display correctly without scripting was a was very
obscure (to say the least) junk page. (Java)Scripting is the main
mechnism to spread viruses and trojans today.

So pages with scripting would not reach me. I would click to the next
one immediately.