[Lazarus] FCL-web and bandwidth usage

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:51:25 CEST 2012

On 28 March 2012 15:26, Lukasz Sokol <el.es.cr at ...> wrote:

> Semi-rebuttal (as I'm not a fan of The Cloud either) - they store the
> data in secured datacenters, and probably encrypted too, for storage AND
> access. They have redundant power, internet links, infrastructure, dedicated
> to-the-case staff ;) and so on.

Yeah, everybody said the same think about Sony (which is definitely
not a small company) and the PSN network. But oops, somehow the lost a
few million users's data overnight. No thank you!!

I read the other day about another similar scandal. Millions of users
entrusted there accounts and banking details with some internet
company, only to find out it was hacked. Then later it was leaked that
the system managing those account details was a plain jane Win98 PC.
Oops again.

Anyway, each one to there own I guess.

--
Regards,