[Lazarus] wiki on a new server

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:57:16 CEST 2012

On 26 March 2012 17:45, Vincent Snijders <vincent.snijders at g*****> wrote:

>> Also our old CSS values disappeared, for example: class="working"
>>
>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Roadmap
>
> I will look into that.

I'm not sure if you are having difficulty with this (maybe you just
haven't had the time yet) or even how it was implemented in the old
wiki. But my I make a suggestion. Why not implement a custom wiki
function like I have done with {{keypress}} (for keyboard shortcut
display), but for the roadmap status?

For example:

  {{roadmap|w}}

That could produce styled text output such as:

thus white text on a green background.

  {{roadmap|p}}

That could produce styled text output such as:

thus white text on a olive green background.

...and so for

The first parameter is one of:
   w - working
   p - partially implemented
   i - in progress
   n - not implemented
   u - unknown

A quick search and replace can then get rid of the
'class="working"|Working' type text, which seems more verbose anyway.

For more details on how I implemented {{keypress}}, take a look at the
following URL's.

       http://wiki.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Template:keypress
       http://wiki.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Template:keypress/core

  - Graeme -