[Lazarus] toolbar buttons (Windows vs GTK2)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:16:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

Why are the toolbar buttons so butt ugly under GTK2, but pretty and
anti-aliased under Windows? Is applies to all toolbar buttons in Lazarus IDE.

See attached screenshot of how the Watches dialog looks under Windows
vs GTK2. Both screenshots are from Lazarus (trunk) executables.
It should be pretty obvious what I mean, if you compare the two
images...eg: under GTK2 you can't even tell what the images are for
the "enable all" and "disable all" functions.

Is this a bug, or is there something I didn't enable when I built my
GTK2 Lazarus IDE?

ps:
I don't know if Lazarus with LCL-Qt under Linux are any better - I never tested.

  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net