[Lazarus] Package directory at runtime

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Fri May 11 16:37:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have own component editor which inherit from TComponentEditor. I
have connected it to the control. Everything works fine, my form
dialog pop up when I double click on control or from context menu. But
my form dialog have filelistbox and I want that it point to some
subfolder of this control package. How can I do that? I think this is
possible because lazarus can do this: when I open some installed
package and try to open some file, open dialog point to current opened
package.

Regards.