[Lazarus] Patch to add multi-sampling (anti-aliasing) to T[Custom]OpenGLControl

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon May 14 00:53:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

For those using TOpenGLControl component in Lazarus: I just submitted a
patch that adds new property MultiSampling that allows to easily turn on
anti-aliasing for OpenGL contexts. The patch and description is on

The patch is by Jan Adamec and me. The new TOpenGLControl.MultiSampling
property also happens to be compatible with my
TCastleWindow.MultiSampling property in my "Castle Game Engine" :)

Michalis