[Lazarus] TRichMemo and current Lazarus

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri May 18 10:44:17 CEST 2012

Following on from my questions about simulating a terminal emulator with
colour and insertion-point marker.

I'm trying to work by creating the TRichMemo under code-control rather
than using the IDE, so that I can easily enable/disable it depending on
what packages etc. are available.

Running 0.9.30.4 with 2.6.0 using GTK2 on Debian "Squeeze" x86, I've got
RichMemo from SVN. To install the package I found I had to patch as
described at http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17319.

With references to RichEdit, my terminal emulator compiles, but at
linkage I get

/usr/local/src/x2741/trunk/lib/i386-linux/richmemo.o: In function
`TCUSTOMRICHMEMO__WSREGISTERCLASS':
/usr/local/src/richmemo/richmemo.pas:180: undefined reference to
`WSRegisterCustomRichMemo'

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd