[Lazarus] Form in DLL

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu May 3 15:16:30 CEST 2012

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 05/03/2012 01:40 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>
> So you want to get along with a single thread, but want to define the
> Form in the DLL ?

No, I want to control a preexisting form from a DLL: tell it what menu
structure to display etc., even if that meant that they were built up
step-by-step under code control rather than constructed from a
description in resources.

In the limiting case a- plugin, for want of a better description- adds a
single item to a context-sensitive menu, and provides the functionality
to implement that item.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk