[Lazarus] Embarcadero vs Lazarus/FPC (Oracle vs Google)

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:30:22 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM,  <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:
> IP is much like the church and its universal truths in the middle ages. I
> thought we got rid of those shackles, now we get other ones. Instead of
> church, we have large corporations.

-1 please leave Christianism out of your rant.

If it wasn't for the Christian-based Solidarity movement Poland would
still be a communist dictatorship ala-China. Solidarity even had
religious services in their protests.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ostrowiec_Solidarnosc_20100815.jpg
Also recommend watching the film "The man of iron / Człowiek z żelaza"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMOBgjIDnGM&feature=relmfu

So much for saying that we are the opressors.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho