[Lazarus] toolbar buttons (Windows vs GTK2)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:52:13 CEST 2012

On 10 May 2012 13:49, William Oliveira Ferreira
<bdexterholland at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should be another Unity Issue?

I'm not running Unity, I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS which pre-dates
Unity. It's a standard Gnome desktop, and all other GTK2 applications
display icons just fine in toolbars.

With your dark theme, it seems to hide / mask the problem a bit. Use
xmag to get a closer view. Even in your screenshot, the shadows of the
large lightbulb icon is missing (like my screenshot of GTK2), but it
is there under Windows and LCL-Qt.

  - Graeme -