[Lazarus] Package directory at runtime

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Fri May 11 18:01:32 CEST 2012

Hmm. Is an easier way? The point is that my package with visual
controls, has subcatalog "styles". In design mode, when user open
style manager (double click on control) then I would like to display
all files in that directory. For the first time I could ask the user
for the path to the package, but where then save this path? In
Lazarus's home directory?