[Lazarus] lazbuild output

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:02:55 CEST 2012

On 17/05/12 08:56, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2012 16:44:55 +0100
> Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there a way to silence the debug output of lazbuild?  It spits out
>> text like this:
>>
>> TCompiler.Compile WorkingDir="/home/hcv/source/...
>> [TCompiler.Compile] CmdLine="/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.7.1/ppc386  -MO...
>
> No.
>

>> Also, is it possible to do a "clean" with lazbuild?
>
> If you mean a clean without build: no

Thanks.  Is lazbuild the recommended way for lazarus users to build
their applications (as part of a build system, for instance)?  Would
adding these features to lazbuild be hard?

I've rolled a custom Makefile to build my lazarus application, but it's
tedious to keep it in sync with the project, hence why I wanted to use
lazbuild.  The output of my Makefile looks nice, though, and I'd like to
be able to control the output from lazbuild.

Henry

P.s.: I see that the --create-makefile option of lazbuild doesn't work
for projects, only packages.  Is this intentional?