[Lazarus] RE : Displaying text with colour and insertion point

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri May 18 11:04:26 CEST 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 18 May 2012 10:36, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:> Graeme, if you'd been paying attention you'd have seen that my last posting> was a summary of discussion with CmdBox's developer,
>
> All communications are archived and searchable, so there is no need toquote 3 levels deep and pages and pages of duplicate [quoted]information. That is very inconsiderate to others.

Graeme, you, of all people, don't get to search my personal machine for
discussion I've had directly with a developer which does not appear
elsewhere in a mailing list, usenet group, Facebook, Twitter or whatever
degenerate dives you are wont to frequent.

:-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk