[Lazarus] RE : Displaying text with colour and insertion point

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri May 18 15:57:51 CEST 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 18 May 2012 15:14, Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:>> So why did you not specify that in your message?  Or why didn't you> reply to the message that offended you?
> OK, now this is becoming ridiculous. Should I have replied to every ofMark's 20 odd messages (in this thread alone) saying that he overquotes to much! NO, I just replied to the last message he sent at thattime.

Listen you boer of little brain, I'm a fairly frequent user of this list
and if anybody- particularly a list manager- wishes to point out that a
particular message goes against "house style" I'll do my best to
conform- or apologise. As it is, I do make a point of chopping lines
from the top of messages but not to the point that an individual message
is devoid of context (RFC 1855 page 7).

For you to append your criticism to the one message I've posted recently
that couldn't be drastically pruned because the bulk of it was "private
correspondence", as we used to say in academia, doesn't exactly help
make your point.

And has it occurred to you that this is a mailing list, and that Chrome
might not be the most appropriate client?

Cordially,

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk