[Lazarus] RE : RE : Improve watches dialog [was: Re: Improvemessagedialog]

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu May 24 22:54:22 CEST 2012

On 24/05/2012 21:43, Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de
> <mailto:lazarus at mfriebe.de>> wrote:
>
>     will happen when used with a docking mgr... But that seems to be
>     something the dock-mgr must solve.
>

> Now i used the dock, still buggy but i like it
> In docked this button must be hidden, but while we can dock it, i
> think not need this button any more.
>
> I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

After we what a recent rant about over-quoting, may I say, this is
underquoted.

Then again having found what  I said: (In context of an "stay on top
button")
> It is probably easy to add.
> Though I have no idea, what will happen when used with a docking
> mgr... But that seems to be something the dock-mgr must solve....
I fail to see how your answer relates to my statement, in so far it may
be seen as over quoted ;>

I said: I do not know what happens with docking, if we add that "stay on
top"
You say: You now use docking.

Ok fine, but since what I said was hypothetical (IF in future), how does
your real world, right now situation apply? With or without docking, we
do not yet have the button.