[Lazarus] make useride is dumping some source code to the console (but then succeeds to build the IDE)

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun May 27 05:59:22 CEST 2012

On 5/26/2012 15:26, Bernd wrote:
> Found it: My lazbuild was too old. I was too lazy to rebuild it after
> every svn up.

i wouldn't call it "lazy" but maybe a lack of attention ;) i made it a point to
bring stuff like this up with the recent lazbuild work that was done ;)

FWIW: here's my current base build flow ;)

make clean
svn up
make lazbuild lcl ideintf basecomponents starter
lazbuild.exe --build-ide= --build-mode="debug ide"