[Lazarus] Multiple .lrs files for one .pas

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Sat Nov 24 10:27:22 CET 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to have more than one .lrs file for one .pas file? For
example, I have one MyDialogs.pas unit. Inside this unit I have more than
one forms like TMyForm1, TMyForm2 etc. And I would like to design each of
them using form designer. This is probably not possible (because I don't
know how F12 should work in this case), but it could be interesting
feature. Similar like in android programming, where xml layouts are
not strongly linked with .java files and those layouts can be designed in
external tools (like DroidDraw)

Regards